We now have an On-License!
- Come in and enjoy your favourite tipple whilst browsing the shelves, or catching up with friends. Choose from our extensive range of different bottles or enjoy one of our draught beers that are now available.
- We will only be offering this service during our normal opening hours and there will be a minimal ‘corkage charge’ of 50 pence added to all ‘drink-in’ bottles to cover some of the costs incurred.
- Takeaway is also available on our draught products.
Draught Currently on tap
- Beer On Tap -
- Arbor - Crouching Chilli Hidden Mango - 6.3% - Saison
- Thornbridge - Tart- 6.0% - Bakewell Sour
- Tempest - Red Eye Flight - 7.4% - Mocha Porter
- Thornbridge - Galaxia - 4.5% - Pale Ale
- We regularly have up to eight draught ciders and perrys available at the shop. These are taken from the following regulars plus a range of guests:
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Bee Sting Perry – 7.5% (Medium Sweet)
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Apples & Pears - 5.2% - Medium
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Mango - 4.0% - Medium/Sweet
- Cotswold Cider Co - Yellow Hammer - 6.0% - Medium
- Celtic Marches - Ruby Tuesday – 4.0% - Medium Sweet
- Celtic Marches - Thundering Molly - 5.4% - Medium
- Once Upon a Tree - Tumpy Ground - 7.0% - Medium
- Orchard Pig - Naval Gazer - 6.0% - Dry
Over 400 UK bottled ales, many being bottled conditioned
Hundreds of Belgian beers
Draught cask ale and ciders
English wines and Meads
Over 120 traditional ciders and perries
International Beers from Germany & USA
Branded glasses, books, gift vouchers and gift boxes