Welcome to the NEW Favourite Beers Website
We know it's "not quite finished yet" but we were so keen to get our new site live we decided to go ahead anyway.
As many of you know we have a huge range of beers, ciders and so on and it's taking us longer than expected to add them all to our online store.
Please feel free to browse the store in the meantime. We've turned off ordering for now but we'll let you know when it's up and running.
We now have an On-License!
- Come in and enjoy your favourite tipple whilst browsing the shelves, or catching up with friends. Choose from our extensive range of different bottles or enjoy one of our draught beers that are now available.
- We will only be offering this service during our normal opening hours and there will be a minimal ‘corkage charge’ of 50 pence added to all ‘drink-in’ bottles to cover some of the costs incurred.
- Takeaway is also available on our draught products.
Draught Currently on tap
- We currently have no beer on tap. Please watch this space.
- We regularly have up to eight draught ciders and perrys available at the shop. These are taken from the following regulars plus a range of guests:
- Gert Cider Co - Gert Lush – 4.9% (Medium Dry)
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Bee Sting – 7.5% (Medium Sweet)
- Sandford Orchard Fanny's Bramble – 4.0% (Medium)
- Orchard Pig - Ginger + Chilli Maverick – 4.0% (Medium)
- Moles - Black Rat – 6.0% (Medium/Dry)
- Apple County Cider Co - Naughty Horsey – 6.5% (Medium)
- Gwynt Y Ddraig - Black Dragon - 7.2% (Medium/Dry)