We now have an On-License!
- Come in and enjoy your favourite tipple whilst browsing the shelves, or catching up with friends. Choose from our extensive range of different bottles or enjoy one of our draught beers that are now available.
- We will only be offering this service during our normal opening hours and there will be a minimal ‘corkage charge’ of 50 pence added to all ‘drink-in’ bottles to cover some of the costs incurred.
- Takeaway is also available on our draught products.
Draught Currently on tap
- Beer On Tap -
- Arbor Ales - Umm...Bingo - 6.5% - Tropical Fruit Saison (Keg)
- Arbor Ales - Super Yakima - 9.5% - Double IPA (Keg)
- BrewDog - Punk IPA - 5.6% - IPA (KeyKeg)
- Gloucester Brewery - Sour Goose- 4.4% - Gooseberry Berliner Weiss (Keg)
- We regularly have up to eight draught ciders and perrys available at the shop. These are taken from the following regulars plus a range of guests:
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Bee Sting Perry – 7.5% (Medium Sweet)
- Lilley's Cider Barn - Apples & Pears - 5.2% - Medium
- Celtic Marches - Thundering Molly - 5.4% - Medium
- Orchard Pig - Navel Gazer - 6.0% - Dry
- Newton Court - Gasping Goose - 5.9% - Medium
- Newton Court - 1st Press - 5.8% - Medium
- Sandford Orchard - Devon Mist - 4.5% - Medium
Over 400 UK bottled ales, many being bottled conditioned
Hundreds of Belgian beers
Draught cask ale and ciders
English wines and Meads
Over 120 traditional ciders and perries
International Beers from Germany & USA
Branded glasses, books, gift vouchers and gift boxes