Terms and Conditions• You can contact us on +44 (0) 1242 220485 during our normal opening hours. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We charge VAT where applicable at 20%, this is included in all prices stated.
• We cannot guarantee the absence of substances which can cause allergic reactions such as gluten, nuts etc. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like further information regarding ingredients of products.
Intellectual PropertyAll copyright, trade-marks and other intellectual property rights on the Favourite Beers website and any content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or exclusively licensed to Favourite Beers as permitted by law. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content only for personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, reproduced, copied, transmitted, stored, sold or otherwise distributed without the written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial or home use only.
Turning Off CookiesWe are required under the ePrivacy Directive to tell you how you can turn off cookies. However we strongly suggest that you take informed advice before you turn off cookies en masse - this can have significant impact on your browsing and online shopping experience - conveniences that we have all grown used to over the years - from password reminders to customised viewing preferences to 'shop now, complete later' shopping baskets and many more. We offer the following suggestions to our customers reagrding turning off cookies; The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you are happy with your current browsing privacy you need do nothing at all. By using our services you are authorising us to use the first party session cookies to reduce duplicate page impressions. These are non-personal cookies deleted at the end of a session so we don't believe that is either intrusive or likely to offend - if it does you can turn them off as follows: If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for this website or any other websites, you can do this through your internet browser settings. Your browser's 'help' function will tell you how to do this. Please be aware that if you do this you may be un able to use many of the functions on merchant websites, online banking, other ecommerce sites, and auction websites, however it shouldn't affect your use of our website. If you have PC cleaning or advanced anti-virus software, you may also be able to be more selective about which cookies you want to allow and which prevent. If you are worried about cookies but still want to keep functionality of your favourite websites and shops this may be a better option than turning them off completely. More information about cookies generally and further guidance on turning off cookies can be found at the UK Government website.
• We will collect and use the personal data that you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
• We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us and the communication channels that you ask us to use.
• We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
THIRD PARTY LINKSWe do not use third party links on this website and therefore, no data is available for collection by a third party.
THE DATA WE COLLECTIdentity data: This includes first name and last name if you choose to provide it. Contact data: This means email address and in the case of Subscription boxes a contact telephone number. We do not collect or store any other form of contact data. Geographical data: This means physical address. We collect and hold no other data from any other source.
HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?Your name and email address will have been collected via online sign up forms, physical sign up forms in the shop or via our old loyalty card system. Monthly Beer Box subscribers will also have provided optional address and contact telephone number information.
THIRD PARTY DATA SHARINGWe will never share your data with any third party under any circumstances unless required to by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly: • Marketing: To contact you via the monthly newsletter or via other emails relating to upcoming events that may be of interest to you.
• Subscription Box Availability: To let you know when a Subscription box is available for collection or to deliver the Subscription Box to a specified address in order to satisfy a contract.
• When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. Your data will then be permanently removed from our database.
DATA PROFILINGWe do not profile our newsletter subscribers and do not target subscribers geographically. We will only send electronic marketing emails and newsletters to list subscribers.
105 Hewlett Road
GL52 6BB Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org